The Four Rivers Nuclear Partnership (FRNP) Program is seeking a highly motivated and creative SharePoint Administrator for immediate employment. The successful candidate will manage the function and activity of the business's SharePoint platforms. The responsibilities of this role includes troubleshooting site issues/ design, support, configuration and development of SharePoint sites, libraries, lists, as well as data migration.
The SharePoint administrator will also provide support and guidance for FRNP SharePoint users, ensure SharePoint functionality/ work with the Information Technology team to update the software as necessary, and address and resolve any issues with software performance.
• Develops software solutions by understanding requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage/ and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Develops software solutions by understanding requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test/ and deploy software solutions
• Design and implement custom solutions by creating workflows using SharePoint and/or Nintex/ and custom forms.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2013 and new 2016.
• Manage sites, site collections, context types, metadata, workspaces, web parts, document libraries/ and lists, and their uses within a SharePoint context services environment.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts/ layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
• Manages incidents and requests tickets in Track-lt ticketing system
• Develops and delivers customized training to teams within the organization
• Ensure compliance with software change documentation and version control
• Ensure compliance with all applicable contractual/ statutory/ and regulatory requirements and the projects procedures.
3+ years of experience and an Information Technology Degree with emphasis placed on the following:
Configuring, maintaining and managing SharePoint
Experience planning SharePoint architecture
Managing SharePoint permission groups
Developing, configuring and maintaining SharePoint document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections
Providing SharePoint issue resolution
Training SharePoint users
Participating in planning and execution of tasks related to SharePoint initiatives (e.g., version upgrades, third-party solutions, integration with other enterprise systems).
Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office Suite
Preference given to candidates with:
Expertise in workflow development
Strong organization skills to prioritize work, balance and lead complex projects
Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers, senior level personnel, subordinates, and team members
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Works in an office environment at a normal environmental restoration atmosphere (outdated and/or abandoned facilities). Potential exposure to equipment movement hazards, dangerous chemicals/solvents or hazardous and radioactive materials if proper safety procedures are not followed.
Ability to perform sedentary to light work, exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally (any exertion of force/lifting greater than 45 pounds requires usage of a two person "buddy system"), non-repetitive, up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly, repetitive; performing such activities as lifting, lowering, carrying, pushing, pulling, standing, walking, grasping, kneeling, stooping, reaching.
Ability to perform primary office duties including heavy computer usage.
In some cases radiological training may be required.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the person assigned to this position. Principal duties and responsibilities are intended to describe the overall purpose of this job.
This job description does not state or imply that the above are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position. Employees holding this position will be required to perform job-related duties as requested by management. All requirements are subject to modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.